What I'm currently writing...

Coming Soon: A Not So Normal Star Wars! Love A Not So Normal Week by Bluesaber3? Want to see those characters again, but in parodies of the Star Wars movies? You've come to the right place!

7/20/11

Crazy Days Copying Not So Normal Week???

I had not read all of NSNW when I started writing Crazy Days. Out of my own imagination I made Anakin obsessed with peanut butter. So I became concerned when I saw this:

This time, on A Not-So-Normal Week 2: Obi-Wan's resolution, Anakin becomes even further obsessed with milk (and unicorns)... and peanut butter. Yep. Peanut butter...
How could this happen? Great minds think alike, I guess. Strange, very strange...

Now off to read that chapter that may end up being similar to mine! *gasp*

*edit*

*sighs in relief* It appears that mine is still very different than NSNW. After all, Anakin seems to like plain peanut butter just fine- it doesn't have to be unicorn flavored. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment