What I'm currently writing...

Coming Soon: A Not So Normal Star Wars! Love A Not So Normal Week by Bluesaber3? Want to see those characters again, but in parodies of the Star Wars movies? You've come to the right place!

7/12/11

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi: Chapter Eight (WIP)

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi

Part One: The Phantom Menace and Secret Romance


Chapter Eight

"Master, can't I just stay here for forever??"

Obi-Wan looked at his Padawan and was surprised to see tears flooding his pale blue eyes. The boy sniffled and wiped a hand across his eyes as Obi-Wan knelt down to look him in the eyes.

"Anakin, what's wrong?"

Anakin sniffled again. "I...I can't leave her, Master. You probably can't understand, but I..." Anakin trailed off and Obi-Wan chuckled inwardly. If only his Padawan could know...

"Anakin, I understand. I know what it's like to love someone."

"Not like I love Padme'." Anakin hiccuped. "No one could ever love anybody as much as I love Padme'."

Obi-Wan hardly knew what to say. It was true, Anakin seemed to have an enormous capacity to love, and he was pouring most of it out on the young queen. And here he was, sneaking his fiance' back to Courascant where they could marry. How could he tell Anakin 'Sorry, my young apprentice, you do have to leave her, you have to keep loving but be far, far away from here...from her...'

"Oh, Anakin, I don't know!" Obi-Wan burst out, causing his Padawan to startle.

"What don't you know?"

"I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry Anakin. But you have a job to complete, and you aren't nearly old enough to marry. I..."

Anakin coughed and Obi-Wan sighed out of desperation. Sometimes he couldn't stand the Jedi code. How could the Jedi expect him, expect Anakin to stop loving those they loved so dearly?

"I will return for her, someday." Anakin vowed. "Some day I will come and bring her with me to Courascant. Or if we can't be married there, then I will move to Tattoine or here on Naboo, somewhere where we'll be safe..."

Obi-Wan looked into his Padawan's eyes and knew that he was telling the truth.

I am willing to go anywhere for Eirtae'. I know how he feels...

The tired nine-year-old fell asleep within minutes, his head resting on his knees which were tucked up under him, with his arms wrapped around them. Obi-Wan snuck to the back to check on Eirtae' while his heart throbbed heavily beneath his Jedi robes and tunic. He knew then that he could not live with her, and neither could Anakin without Padme'.
***

C & CC greatly appreciated!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment