What I'm currently writing...

Coming Soon: A Not So Normal Star Wars! Love A Not So Normal Week by Bluesaber3? Want to see those characters again, but in parodies of the Star Wars movies? You've come to the right place!

7/13/11

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi: Chapter Eleven (WIP)

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi

Part One: The Phantom Menace and Secret Romance


Chapter Eleven

Obi-Wan knew that his secret would soon be revealed, but he had no idea how soon it would be. It happened that very day.

Obi-Wan had just trained Anakin. The young boy was learning about the force more and more each day, and Obi-Wan was growing more and more attached to his Padawan learner. Anakin, in turn, was looking up more and more to his master and they were beginning to pick up on each others' techniques, skills and mannerisms. They were becoming more than just assigned Padawan and Master- they were becoming a team.

"Master..." Anakin settled himself down in a chair and eyed Obi-Wan, seemingly searching for something in his master's face. Obi0Wan raised and eyebrow, smiling at the boy. It was always very interesting to find out what was on his young, curious mind.

"What is it, Anakin?"

Anakin fixed his eyes on his master. "Can I come to your apartment today?"

Obi-Wan's eyes turned into enormous saucer-like circles and his jaw dropped. How did Anakin...?

"I woke up in the night and you weren't there. I began timing your departure, and it was consistent each night- nine hours past the eve, when I go to sleep. That, plus the fact that you didn't come back all night, assured me that this was no coincidence, and that you live elsewhere. So I knew you must have your own apartment here on Courascant somewhere. Am I right, Master?"

Obi-Wan swallowed hard and nodded. "Very shrewd, Anakin." What could he say?

"So, I was thinking, there must be some reason that you wanted your own apartment, and I came up with just two conclusions."

After a moment without Anakin speaking, Obi-Wan cleared his throat. "Well, what were those conclusions?"

Anakin looked sad. "Either you don't like sharing a room with me, or..." Suddenly a mischievous look lit his eyes/ "You fell in love and got married without telling me."

A sudden coughing fit seized Obi-Wan and his Padawan raised his eyebrows suspiciously, then smiled knowingly.

"It's okay, Master." he said with a smirk. "Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone."

Obi-Wan coughed again and then was silent.
***

C & CC greatly appreciated!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment