What I'm currently writing...

Coming Soon: A Not So Normal Star Wars! Love A Not So Normal Week by Bluesaber3? Want to see those characters again, but in parodies of the Star Wars movies? You've come to the right place!

7/12/11

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi: Chapter Four (WIP)

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi

Part One: The Phantom Menace and Secret Romance

 Chapter Four

Once Obi-Wan and Anakin had finished the morning's training, Obi-Wan told Anakin he could spend the afternoon however he pleased. Obi-Wan expected Anakin to whine about having nothing to do or something like that; however, Anakin seemed much more cheerful now, and quickly hurried off on some unknown errand. Obi-Wan took this opportunity to sit down and relax a bit. Almost immediately, his thoughts turned to Eirtae'.

How am I going to find her...?

Naboo. She would be on Naboo, of course. In the Queen's palace. It would be easy to find her if ever Obi-Wan got the chance to leave the temple.


But when was that ever going to happen?

"Maybe I'd better just get used to the idea of being alone..." Obi-Wan moped, leaning back in his chair, crossing his legs and closing his eyes. Perhaps a nap would help things.

***

Anakin paused in the doorway to the Chancellor's anteroom and took several deep breaths. Running had made him winded and he didn't want to look bad in front of the Chancellor. Anakin ran his fingers through his blond hair, hoping it didn't look messy. He was grateful when he felt the short Jedi haircut beneath his fingers- that was right, no more messy hairdos. If he could just catch his breath, he could-

"Young Skywalker, what brings you here this fine afternoon?" Chancellor Palpatine asked, coming up behind Anakin and motioning him to follow him into the anteroom.

"Chancellor! I was just coming to ask you something."

"Ask away, my boy."

Anakin took another deep breath and cleared his throat. "Chancellor, may I use your hologram machine?"

Chancellor Palpatine studied Anakin for a moment, then laughed. "Why would you want to use that, my boy?"

Anakin blushed. "I...I'd like to try to get up with an old friend."

"Who is that, if I may ask?"

Anakin fidgeted. "P- Queen Amidala of Naboo."

The Chancellor laughed. "Anakin, the Queen is a busy woman. She doesn't have much time for social life. I'm sorry, I'd let you use my machine but it would do no good."

"Oh..." Anakin pouted. Chancellor Palpatine came up beside him and put his arm around the boy.

"Why don't we talk, then, my boy? I'd like to get to know you better. I foresee that we could be...friends."

"Friends?" Anakin asked hopefully. He sure needed a few friends here in this vast, empty city, so far from his home, so far from Padme'...

"Alright." he grinned. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

"So would I, my boy." Palpatine responded with a chuckle.
***
C & CC greatly appreciated!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment